Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply::||AC 110/220V||Display Function::||HD Video,Image|
|Scan Mode::||1/16 Scan||Brightness:||1500nits /sqm|
hire led screen,
LED video wall rental
Full Color LED Screen Rental / Indoor LED Screen Hire 1500nits /Sqm
LED Screen Rental Describe:
1.Same cabinet for indoor and outdoor rental and fixed installation application
Variety pixel pitches: 2.97mm, 3.91mm,4.81mm
2.Two choice for straight and curve shape application
With two choice 500mmx500mm(19.7''x19.7''x3.1'') and 500mm*1000mm (19.7''x39.4''x3.1'')
3.Super high quality with popular design, stable long efficient working time
"SGS" strictly testing, quality guranteed!
4.To adopt Printed Circuit Board to instead of metal cables in the side of cabinet.
Without complex cable checking and connection.
It is more helpful for display to work fluently.
The other important advantage is avoiding more trouble and saving much time for after-sales maintenance.If any wrong for circuit working,customer can easily replace the board in time.
LED Screen Rental Specification
P4 led display for the best viewing distance between 4-15m
P5 led display for the best viewing distance between 5-20m
P6 led display for the best viewing distance between 6-25m
P8 led display for the best viewing distance between 8-30m
P10 led display for the best viewing distance between 10-33m
P12 led display for the best viewing distance between 12-40m
P16 led display for the best viewing distance between 15-45m
P20 led display for the best viewing distance between 18-60m
P25 led display for the best viewing distance between 20-70m
P31.25 led display for the best viewing distance between 25-100m
|Pixel Density||147,456 pixels/sqm||65,536 pixels/sqm||43,264 pixels/sqm|
|Panel Dimensions(mm)||500X500X75 /
|No. of Modules Per
|192X192/ 192X384||128X128/ 128X256||104X104/ 104X208|
|Panel Material||Die-Casting Aluminum||Die-Casting Aluminum||Die-Casting Aluminum|
|Colours||281 trillion||281 trillion||281 trillion|
|64/128 W/panel||64/128 W/panel||64/128 W/panel|
|192/384 W/panel||192/384 W/panel||192/384 W/panel|
|—10℃-60℃ /10%-60%||—10℃-60℃ /10%-60%||—10℃-60℃ /10%-60%|
|—30℃-60℃ /10%-60%||—30℃-60℃ /10%-60%||—30℃-60℃ /10%-60%|
|IP 40/IP21||IP 40/IP21||IP 40/IP21|
Why Choose us?
BST has a perfect service system, including pre-sale service, in-sale service and after-sale service. To provide high quality service for our customers, we train every salesman with necessary product maintenance knowledge and organized a Technology Supporting Department with a group of excellent and professional engineers. Any problem you can contact us at any time you like.
1. Reply enquiries in 24 hours.
2. Market research and forecast for customer.
3. Provide unique and professional solutions based on customer's requirement.
4. Data sheet and samples offer.
5. Other services, such as special packing design, factory visiting and so on.
1. Tracking report in producing.
2. Quality test report for every order.
3. Photos and videos as per customer's requirement.
4. Free spare parts.
1. Lifetime free maintenance and upgrade.
2. Complaint respond period not exceed 24 hours; maintenance guidance and problem solution supplied in 48 hours.
Q1: What's the warranty of your LED Display Screen ?
A1: We have a 2-5 years warranty for our led display screen, and 100,000 hours life span of the led lamps.
Q2: What about your pre-sale service and post-sale service?
A2: For pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and a 10 years technical team who are willing to answer your question 24/8. We can give you more professional suggestions or offer a whole complete solution for your project!
For post-sale service: We can instruct you how to use, adjust the screens, and change the broken modules with spare parts.
Also, we can send technical to your country to solve problems. Mostly, our led display will not have big problems within warranty time!
Q3: What’s your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A3: We accept T/T and L/C, At least 30% for deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.
Our average Production time is 15-25 days, after receiving the deposit.
Q4: What's the control system?
A4: For synchronization control: We use Novastar, Linsn Or Colorlight control system.
For asynchronous control: We use Lumen, Huidu, or Xixun control system.
LED Screen Rental Applications
Entertainments: Movie theaters, fitness halls, country clubs, clubs, massage rooms, bars, cafes, Internet bars, beauty shops, golf course
Contact Person: Jacky